Today I have the lovely and talented Gail Olmsted, whose second novel, Guessing at Normal, is out today. Gail write emotional rich characters that are sure to draw you in. Check her out, you won’t be sorry.
To Survive on a Deserted Island:
- My Kindle Fire, fully charged and loaded with all of the newest releases.
- My purse with all of the contents listed below.
- A source of heat, probably fire so I could make coffee and stay warm.
- A pistol with one bullet. There is no way in hell I could survive on a deserted island.
In My Purse at All Times:
- Bonne Bell lipsmackers in assorted flavors. Need several. Have been using them since I was 12!
- My VISA card- never leave home without it. NEVER!!
- My iPhone 5s. aka ‘my lifeline’
- Purple pens. Like to have several on hand.
- Compact with mirror and powder to counteract dreaded shiny nose syndrome.
In My Wardrobe:
- Nike yoga pants that have never seen a downward facing dog.
- Flip flops in all colors
- Favorite jeans in different cuts and sizes
- ¾ sleeved V neck cotton sweaters in a variety of colors
- Favorite black pants if I can’t wear jeans for some reason.
In My Library:
- Trinity by Leon Uris
- Gone with the Wind
- The Thornbirds
- Every book by Dennis Lehane, my literary crush. All autographed!!
- The Emotion Thesaurus- my go to!
In My Pantry
- Coffee, filters and Kcups. Can’t be without my coffee.
- Fiber One Bars- lemon or coffee cake flavors. Yum!
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. My fave!!
- Ragu pasta sauce waiting for me to doctor it up.
- Salsa and other condiments to put on food that I hopefully have in the fridge.