This week I am promoting seven fabulous chick lit and rom com authors that I partnered with to write, Fools Rush In An April Fools Day Anthology. It’s FREE on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords, Our little way of saying thank you to our loyal readers.
Celia’s story, April’s Fool, is about a Hollywood hunk who falls in love with his assistant. Every girls dream come true, right? I asked her the following questions so you can get to know a little bit more about her.
1. What’s your favorite bumper sticker?
If you’re gonna act like a turd, go lay on the lawn.
2. If you wake up as Angelina Jolie what’s the first thing you would do?
Say good morning to Brad Pitt.
3. If you could have picked your own name, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite quote?
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”
– George Eliot
5. What do you want your tombstone to say?
“I hate to ask, but can you water my plants?”